please vote for ‘the improvised life’

vote-31

ApartmentTherapy’s Homie Awards honors the best in home blogs for 2009, and I’m thinking “Why NOT see if the 6-month old ‘the improvised life’ could have a chance for a nomination at the last minute. The voting for nominating a blog ends on December 29th, so there are only a couple of days to get this going. If we are nominated, then there will be another round of voting to narrow down the category; and one more to choose the absolute winner.

To nominate ‘the improvised life’, or any other blog, go to The Homies Page. You need to sign in (easy), then vote. Although ‘the improvised life’ seems to cover a lot of the categories – food, kids, tech, etc, I think “Home Design” encompasses it enough (though “Life Design” would be more like it…)

So please vote. Let’s see what happens…

…at the very least, maybe some more folks will join our growing community…

6 Responses to please vote for ‘the improvised life’

1. Fred Plotkin 12.28.2009 at 3:51pm #

“The Improvised Life” is the way we live now. Its author, Sally Schneider, was ahead of the curve and wrote the book we all need.

2. Fred Plotkin 12.28.2009 at 3:52pm #

“The Improvised Life” is the way we live now. Its author, Sally Schneider, was ahead of the curve and writes the blog we all need.

3. Sally 12.28.2009 at 3:57pm #

Wow, Fred, what wonderful words. Thank you, deeply.

4. Katie 12.28.2009 at 10:02pm #

I just discovered your site through the Homies listings. I’ve been taking a look at the top rankers, hoping I might find a great new blog to enjoy. So far you’ve totally taken the cake. Thanks, I’ll be ordering your cookbook as part of my journey in learning to cook fresh, local and humane. And I’ll be visiting often.

5. dan 12.28.2009 at 11:05pm #

ahead of the curve……that describes you.

6. Sally 12.28.2009 at 11:17pm #

Welcome, Katie. I’m so glad you found ‘the improvised life’.
    If you find it’s for you, please subscribe through the link on the right side of the Home Page to receive a post in your inbox each morning.